Real World, Master Business Coach Danny Creed is an international master business and executive coach, business consultant; trainer, entrepreneur, best-selling author, and international keynote and workshop speaker. (www.realworldbusinesscoach.com). He is a recognized expert in sales, management, and start-up business strategic planning. He is also a business turnaround and marketing specialist with a strong emphasis on business and personal development and growth strategies. Dan is an elite Brian Tracy International Certified Sales Trainer and a Founding Member Trainer and Facilitator of the Brian Tracy Global Corporate Training Courses and the Sales Success Intensive course. Coach Dan has over 13,000 recommendations and has logged to date over 14,000 business coaching, consulting and training hours. He has been involved with 14 successful start-up businesses and over 400 business turnaround challenges. Coach Dan is the unprecedented SIX-time recipient of the FocalPoint International Brian Tracy Award of Sales Excellence.
Some of Coach Dan’s career highlights include;
- Created the first interactive sales training course, widely considered the precursor to Google
- Pioneered the first digital health information system creating the largest digital health information content library ever created
- Led sales organizations for market-leading NASDAQ technology companies,
- Defined, developed, and directed international sales training
- Successfully sold to C-level executives in health care, telecom and US federal government verticals including the Department of Defense
- Presentation team on three separate companies’ public offering
- Internationally sought keynote and workshop speaker and trainer
- Awarded by juried panel, the INAT Summit Mentor Laureate 2018 for most outstanding presentation, and the INAT Summit Man 2018, at the INAT Summit in Belgrade Serbia.
In December 2011, Coach Dan released his first book, BOOTSTRAP BUSINESS. The book was a collaborative effort as part of an established and highly successful book series with world-renowned business development experts, Tom Hopkins (How to Master the Art of Selling), John Christensen (FISH!) and Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul). His latest book, A Life Best Lived; A story of Life, Death and Second Chances in now available worldwide on Amazon.com and Audible at http://www.businesscoachdan.com/author/. Dan Creeds next book, Real World Business: Straight Talk on Surviving and Thriving in Business, will be available worldwide in 2018. Following this release, his book Mastering the Grind, is planned for a January 2019 release.
VIDEO - AUwHF #069 - Danny Creed
AUDIO - AUwHF #069 - Danny Creed
Listen on iTunes