Anxiety is a coping strategy to deal with unpleasant and painful experiences that perhaps are forgotten or the link between your anxiety and the experience hasn’t been illuminated.
The unconscious mind has a very important job. This important job is quite simply to capture all data during all experiences and hold it until the conscious mind has the capacity to process it to fully understand the emotions, dynamics and thus have the opportunity to grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
When the experience contains many and/or traumatic emotions the unconscious mind systematically slowly pushes the information into the conscious mind to be processed to a healthy conclusion. The conscious mind resists knowing the information, thus, the conscious mind pushes the information back into the unconscious mind. The unconscious mind systematically pushes it back into the conscious mind. This pushing forth and pushing back is labeled ‘anxiety.’
When something has a label it is considered a dysfunction or disease. Western Medicine edicts have the authority to then prescribe concoctions as a remedy. Which solves nothing.
Psychiatry Admits It's Been Wrong in Big Ways, But Can It Change? A ...https://www.madinamerica.com.../psychiatry-admits-wrong-big-ways-can-change-cha...
Mar 5, 2014 - History does show that paradigms of psychiatric care can change, but, in a big-picture sense, I don't know how much is really changing here in the United States. I think dissident mentalhealth professionals also have to confront this question. Can they be hopeful that their professions will change their ways, ...
The Real Problems With Psychiatry - The Atlantic
May 2, 2013 - A psychotherapist contends that the DSM, psychiatry's "bible" that defines all mental illness, is not scientific but a product of unscrupulous politics and ... what's wrong with "drapetomania,"but it's easier to see the balancing act involved in saying homosexuality is or isn't a disease -- how something has to ...
Antidepressants make your depression worse. http://ow.ly/PiIUQ
THERE IS HOPE - healing is possible:
When beliefs, thoughts, feelings, habits and behavior are accessed and addressed at the unconscious level, the 'cause' of any and all symptoms, habits and behavior become crystal clear--it is mental/emotional, physical, and spiritual trauma/distress manifesting in the behavior and symptoms you experience.
A Deep Healing process is a clear, concise and direct method of transforming the mental, emotional and physical symptoms that transcends traditional protocols while retaining a professional focus. Deep Healing avoids prescription and OTC drugs, body parts removed, artificial hypnotic inductions and psychic interventions. The process ties in directly with the experiences and needs of the person. The process is down-to-earth, to-the-point, practical, fearless and with 30+ years experience and centuries of holistic health care protocol success I know there is no doubt Deep Healing is effective.
- Get all your unnecessary emotional baggage transmuted at the unconscious level and instantly experience higher vibrations of love and peace.
- Discover how traumas and emotional wounds… even the tiniest negative experiences that you had forgotten about… are robbing you of your happy, fulfilling future that you’re meant to live. (You won’t believe how much power you’re giving away to these invisible forces.)
- Uncover the reason(s) the traditional coping with traumas are not only bad but they’re dangerous. (If you suffer from any kind of anxiety, depression, PTSD issues healing at the unconscious level is powerful and empowering.
- Afraid of your past? Discover ways to clear painful memories without reliving it or telling anyone about it. (This is the miracle road to peace that your soul was longing for, for years.)
- Clearing your traumas and emotional wounds at the unconscious level is the first step to discovering the gifts you’re meant to have in this life. (It’s like one of those tiny levers that swing open giant doors.)
I am here only to be truly helpful. If you have questions, contact me. I offer a FREE 20-minute, NO obligation conversation to answer your questions and explain how the healing process works.
About Dr. Dorothy:
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, Ph.D., Metaphysician, Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, International Best Selling Author and Speaker, is an Internationalrecognized authority on bridging Science and Human Potential. She facilitates clearing emotional/ mental blocks, fears, and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one's thoughts and feelings. http://www.drdorothy.net