4. Evil has no justification. What you need to do with the things that hurt you is learn, defeat bitterness, forgive and become more empowered, courageous, strong, beautiful.
5. Honesty: Remember your fear is self-defeating, self-sabotaging and debilitating. Respect yourself. Be brave, strong, courageous and create your best life.
6. When you realize how broken and fragile this world is, you can start to love every little significant piece of it, free of prejudice and judgment.
7. Weakness is like a wet blanket uncomfortable and too heavy. Shake it off and claim your power and empowerment.
8. Go bravely where you haven't gone before.
9. Avoid giving up a dream because of the time it might take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
10. Peace is only possible if you believe in it, against all odds and through all obstacles and all pain.
11. Every new day, teach yourself how to enjoy life. This is how you change the world.
12. Life is won by those who take their dreams seriously, no matter how wild they might be.
13. Learn to respect the things in life that give you joy. Do the same for others, and reject obstructionist ideologies.
14. Being afraid of who you are when what’s really scary is wasting time being someone else when you can be happy being yourself.
15. Enjoy the happiest moments of your life and avoid allowing yourself to think about when they might end. Indulge without reservation.
16. Find happiness in every victory, the greatest victories are grown from those small seeds. The universe craves and enjoys your contentment.
17. Holding onto anger is like hitting the snooze button on your happiness. It isn't worth it. You can’t control. Let it go.
18. When they’re not happy then they can’t make you happy. Invest wisely.
19. When you want to change another person, first change your own heart. When you change, others around you will change.
20. Know your limits, your weaknesses. Then push against until you can barely stand it.
21. When you have this idea of who you desire to be and who you know you can be, get there by whatever means you can.
22. Every day that you discover something about yourself that you could change and make better, that’s a day seized and a future brightened.
23. Believe you can make a difference for the better. No matter how small, it matters. Hold onto this belief, it’s everything.
24. Every day, your successes and failures are reflected in your words and actions. Remember to be kind.
25. Before you can convince others of your worth, you need to believe it yourself.
26. Avoid taking anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their reality.
27. Be the crying shoulder you need. And avoid expecting more from someone that you know they can give.
28. Avoid being someone’s everyone, and don’t let someone else be yours. There is no balance in that.
29. You are the company you keep. Don’t be afraid to break from limiting influences and forge a path of your own. It’s seldom as hard as it seems.
30. Avoid denying yourself the opportunity to face your fears.
31. Every one knows on some level acting or speaking when you’re angry or emotional is ineffective, actually following the advice makes you a rare gem.
32. Target the negative influences in your life and if you cannot make them into positive influences, it’s time to eliminate them.
33. The emotions that result from hurt are the worst ones, and the ones that keep you stuck. Take care of yourself by forgiving and letting go.
34. Sometimes you will lose people you weren’t ready to lose. Prove how great they were by allowing their influence to raise you to greatness.
35. Some broken things are difficult to fix, but where there’s a will there is a way.
36. Sometimes life runs you over and you can turn it every way to find out why. Let yourself hurt, let yourself heal. It’s your opportunity for emotional and spiritual growth.
37. Helping people heal is the noblest and most creative act you can make. Happiness and harmony grow from the individual to the whole.
38. Cherish the moments in life when you know you’ve picked the right friends, and they’ve picked you.
39. Friends, true friends, help you do the things you need to do, that you desire to do, but require courage, bravery, and perseverance.
40. A friend who is willing to face their pain, their fear, their regret, their guilt, their shame and not run from but towards it, that’s a friend you need to cherish.
41. Friendship: a mutual recognition and cultivation of greatness and love.
42. Sometimes it takes a conversation with a good friend to remind you what you really desire to get out of life.
43. One of the greatest gifts your loved ones give you is knowing you well enough to know how you can become even better.
44. When your friends call, be there. And the world will be a better place. Shared sorrow is half the sorrow, and shared joy is double joy.
45. Forgiveness doesn’t mean giving up on the reality you desire it would have been, it means continuing the search for it and making it transpire by your volition.
46. Every moment is an opportunity for self-reinvention.
47. There are few greater things to deny yourself than the opportunity to admit a mistake. It’s a privilege only the strong enjoy.
48. Simultaneously, this music is very indicative of who you are as an individual, and appreciating and indulging your tastes is part of being authentic.
49. Music can validate your feelings, sit through them, and help yourself feel the things you want to, and need to feel, and help you heal.
50. Embrace the possibility of reinventing and innovating add infinitum, finding new happiness each time.
51. Travel is the best and fastest way to learn more about yourself.
52. Share your great stories to encourage everyone to tell their own.
53. Keep searching for amazing people in this world because there are so many.
54. Love radically. Love with abandon. Love as if there are no barriers.
55. Love is the translation of chaos into beauty, and you will find others who write it in their language.
56. You only have one heart and life to give, so give them to save them; give them where they’ll become what they’re happiest being. And avoid wasting your time giving up.
57. Believe love lasts through countless lifetimes, and it’s your job to find each other every new beginning.
58. Learning a little bit more every day about what real love is. And half the battle is saying no to impostors so the real miracles will win.
59. Worrying about what you cannot control wastes time and energy, shift your energy to what you can create.
60. This moment is the first moment of the rest of your life--use it well.
About Dr. Dorothy:
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, Ph.D. Metaphysician, Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, International Best Selling Author and Speaker, is an International recognized authority on bridging Science and Human Potential. She facilitates clearing emotional/ mental blocks, fears, and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one's thoughts and feelings.