Reflective questions create opportunities for you to reflect aloud; to be heard by one or more colleagues, and to be prompted to expand and extend thinking through follow-up questions. Reflective questions are a skill that can be developed and used for any career or your role, including your role as a parent or student.
1. What techniques do I use to maintain a calm demeanor?
2. How do I handle change that makes my work life more difficult?
3. How well do I manage my emotions when I am met with surprising news?
4. Am I employing a healthy perspective?
5. Am I living true to myself?
6. Am I putting every effort into my relationships?
7. Am I taking care of my health--Mind, Body, Spirit?
8. Am I allowing matters that are out of my control stress me out?
9. Am I achieving the goal(s) I set for myself?
10. Am I thinking negative thoughts?
11. Am I managing myself wisely?
12. Am I taking anything for granted?
About Dr. Dorothy:
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, Ph.D. Metaphysician, Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, International Best Selling Author and Speaker, is an International recognized authority on bridging Science and Human Potential. She facilitates clearing emotional/ mental blocks, fears, and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one's thoughts and feelings.