Dr. Edmonds has been practicing Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the Ahwatukee area since 1994. Dr. Edmonds is a native of Seattle, WA and relocated to Phoenix after completing his Oral & Maxillofacial residency at the University of Miami.
His educational background includes:
- 1. Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from Washington State University in 1982.
- 2.Doctor of Dental Surgery from Creighton University in 1986.
- 3.General Practice Residency in the United States Air Force 1987
- 4.Oral and Maxillofacial Residency at the University of Miami from 1989-1993.
- 5.Diplomat of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- 6.CPR instructor and has been teaching CPR for 20 years
Dr. Edmonds resides in Ahwatukee where he has raised and is raising three lovely daughters.
15215 S 48th St Ste 158, Phoenix, AZ 85044
VIDEO - AUwHF #003 - Gregory Edmonds
AUDIO - AUwHF #003 - Gregory Edmonds
Listen on iTunes