There are doubts and controversy that often plays out in the minds of those who are psychological and emotional trauma survivors.
- "What if I am wrong?"
- “Maybe I’m exaggerating."
- "I should be able to move past this.”
- “What happened was my fault in some ways."
- "Why am I so dramatic about what I experienced?"
- “It’s not like my childhood was THAT bad, it could have been much worse.”
- "I should have been stronger, more careful, less needy, etc.
- I must have deserved it.”
These thoughts are common and many other ones pass through the minds of those who have been hurt by verbal abuse, addiction within the family, trauma, emotional and physical neglect, physical and/or sexual abuse.
These thoughts are false beliefs that only intensify the trauma.
The most efficient and effective protocol to regain your life is Deep Healing to discover and heal the cause of all distress symptoms.
When someone comes to me, no matter how dire their predicament seems to be, I KNOW if she/he is WILLING to do the mental/emotional discovery work; releasing and forgiving, anything can be healed. The word ‘incurable’ or ‘impossible’ only means that the particular condition, symptom or diagnoses cannot be ‘cured’ by ‘outer’ methods and that she/he needs to GO WITHIN to effect the healing. The condition, symptom or diagnoses came from mental/emotional distress and will go back to nothing.
When beliefs, thoughts, feelings and behavior are accessed and addressed at the unconscious level, the 'cause' of any and all symptoms and behavior become crystal clear--it is mental/emotional, physical, and spiritual trauma/distress manifesting in the behavior and symptoms you experience.
A Deep Healing process is a clear, concise and direct method of transforming the mental, emotional and physical symptoms that transcends traditional protocols while retaining a professional focus. Deep Healing avoids prescription and OTC drugs, body parts removed, artificial hypnotic inductions and psychic interventions.
The process ties in directly with the experiences and needs of the person. The process is down-to-earth, to-the-point, practical, fearless and with 30+ years experience and centuries of holistic health care protocol success I know there is no doubt Deep Healing is effective.
- Get all your unnecessary emotional baggage transmuted at the unconscious level and instantly experience higher vibrations of love and peace.Discover how traumas and emotional wounds… even the tiniest negative experiences that you had forgotten about… are robbing you of your happy, fulfilling future that you’re meant to live. (You won’t believe how much power you’re giving away to these invisible forces.)
- Uncover the reason(s) the traditional coping with traumas are not only bad but they’re dangerous. (If you suffer from any kind of anxiety, depression, PTSD issues healing at the unconscious level is powerful and empowering. Afraid of your past? Discover ways to clear painful memories without reliving it or telling anyone about it. (This is the miracle road to peace that your soul was longing for, for years.)
- Clearing your traumas and emotional wounds at the unconscious level is the first step to discovering the gifts you’re meant to have in this life. (It’s like one of those tiny levers that swing open giant doors.)Wellness is the state of being fully alive with a sense of attainment; responding appropriately instead of reacting to life and circumstances.
Mental/Emotional and physical health and Wellness is the act of remaining calm and focused while working things out with respect and unconditional intent to find a solution. Ultimately your personal character; personal strength and courage will evolve. To attain wellness requires you to make healthy choices in nutrition, relationships, social contact, work and leisure activities,
In case you didn’t know…. A shocking and horrifying look inside the world of “psychiatric medicine” … like “going into HELL” – https://www.naturalnews.com/2018...
Psychiatry Admits It's Been Wrong in Big Ways, But Can It Change? Mar 5, 2014 - History shows that paradigms of psychiatric care can change, but, in a big-picture sense, I don't know how much is really changing in the United States. I think dissident mental health professionals also need to confront this question. Can they be hopeful that their professions will change their ways, ...
SSRI Antidepressants Do More Harm than Good - Primum Non Nocere: An Evolutionary Analysis of Whether Antidepressants Do More Harm than Good an evolutionary analysis of whether antidepressants do more harm than good.
The Real Problems With Psychiatry - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/heal... May 2, 2013 - A psychotherapist contends that the DSM, psychiatry's "bible" that defines all mental illness, is not scientific but a product of unscrupulous politics, pharmaceutical input and what's wrong with "drapetomania,"but it's easier to see the balancing act involved in saying homosexuality is or isn't a disease --
I am here only to be truly helpful. I offer a FREE 20-minute, no obligation conversation to answer your questions and to explain how the healing process works. http://drdorothy.net